samedi 2 janvier 2016

Disk Utility?

Ladies, Gents, I've always had success with solutions here. So I'll give it another go.
My "new" Air, frustrated that it "seems' (because it might just be my perception) to have trouble with Flash material. For example, I'm a fan of Slacker and Radio Paradise, more recently, Google Play. When I visit these sites, I'm able to listen to 2-3 songs, on average, then the streaming stops. Stay with me for a moment...
Just to see, I opened my old 2007 MacBook, have been playing between those sites for more than two hours withOUT a single interruption. Crazy.
I checked Adobe Flash Player on the Air. It's enabled. It's current.
I checked the Disk Utility, did a First Aid successfully (I guess). On the Utility, it shows my Mac SD under the APPLE heading. Below that, I see two disk images. "Apple UDIF read only compressed bzip2 Media" for both. one's 'disk 2', one's 'disk 3'. Both about 170 MB. Both with Flash Player listed below the heading.
What IS this? Is it possible that this is contributing to my inability to stream some music through Flash? Do I need these? Should they be deleted?
As my old fart MacBook continues to rock away, I'm befuddled as to why the Air has issues.
Thanks in advance as I'm sure someone will shed light on this.

-Michael.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1NXXGCo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire