jeudi 8 janvier 2015

(Return of the) 12" MacBook Air Retina/

No love for 12" MacBook Air Retina? Surprised I've not seen any chatter here about this news.




Quote:








Apple is preparing an all-new MacBook Air for 2015 with a radically new design that jettisons standards such as full-sized USB ports, MagSafe connectors, and SD card slots in favor of a markedly thinner and lighter body with a higher-resolution display.







Interesting specs - although they do say that they may change:



1 USB Type-C port.







Apparently very thin.



I need to see this before making the call. And I do hope they add some USB ports in there. I don't want this 12" to be too thin - and have this iPhone 6 bending debacle again. That would be funny though.



Thoughts? Anyone looking fwd to this? Again, as I chatted about before, i felt the Air family needed a refresh.



Hope that holds true.



H!





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1BLSIRs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire