lundi 30 décembre 2013

Can I stop iCloud Keychain from sharing WiFi Networks and passwords?

Hello,



Does anyone know if there is a way that I can stop WiFi network SSIDs and credentials from being shared between devices (especially between OSX and iOS)?



My MBP supports 802.11ac, and is connected to an access point that I want to keep reserved for ac devices (in order to meet the 80 MHz channel width). I have another access point for 802.11n.



My problem is that my iPad and iPhone will pull the data from the MBP and connect to the wrong AP and vice-versa.



I like most of the features of iCloud Keychain, but I'd really like to turn off Wi-Fi Network syncing.



My other option is to enforce strict MAC address access limitations on the APs, but I'm not sure how long the devices will keep trying the wrong AP before giving up and connecting to the correct one.



Any help is appreciated!





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=115450&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire