dimanche 15 décembre 2013

organizing old photos

I have a couple of boxes of old family photos - most are in random piles. We weren't big on scrapbooking or journalling :D



I would like to organize these photos so I can find what I want when I want. I've used my iPhone to scan some, but I realize that before I scan any more, I need to have some organization or else I'll end up with a thousand photos on my computer and still not be able to find anything. There are way to many to scan them all so I'd like to be selective before I scan.



My aim is to slowly write a sort of history of our family.



I'm wondering how other people organize boxes of photos.



I'm thinking of getting a handful of those cheap sleeve albums that you can get at Walmart. There were 6 kids in our family, so if I have an album for each kid and put pictures in there that are only have the one kid in them. Group pictures of us kids in another album, groups of kids and friends in another and groups of extended family in still another.



Any suggestions welcome.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=114825&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire