lundi 23 décembre 2013

Setting up xserve with dynamic ip

So being home from work for a month..pickup a xserve g5 with its 14 bay raid unit.



now. im trying to setup os x 10.4 server to host my personal website and perhaps a mail server.



I currently have cable 10/30 but its only available with dynamic ip. ive registered a host name via dyndns which works but not with my custom domain name. unless I shell out more cash with dyndns?



can anyone help me setup from scratch? ive purchased my domain from domainscanada.ca



I need help fixing my dns but seems to be configured correctly.



I cannot access my custom domain name.. tried it all (from my limited knowledge)





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=115194&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire