mardi 17 décembre 2013

iBooks - Speech: Plug-Ins?

Anyone ever use the speech on iBooks? I decided to give it a try a few days past as I've been doing some personal accessibility testing.



What a nightmare. If you stop the speech mid way through, then start again, it takes you back to the start of the chapter.



Is there any known plugins that might bring some real functionality to the iBooks and make it a legit reader? or do they care? I've been told that Kindles have been doing this for quite some time. Having never owned one, I have no idea what that experience is like. But the iBooks one of the Mac was :eek:



The mix of voices is interesting. I've opted for the British ones so far.



Anyone else?





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=114929&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire