lundi 30 décembre 2013

Mid-2007 iMac HD Upgrade - SSD? Hybrid? Regular?

My wife's computer, her 24" 2.4 iMac is a GREAT computer. We've never had a problem, but I'm afraid the hard drive is failing. It's loud, clicky, and slow.



I am thinking I will replace it. I've already cloned the drive and made a backup, which works, in case it does fail. That said, I'm looking for opinions.



I've read people who've added SSDs, people who've just added new drives, people who've added these seagate hybrid drives, people who've removed the disc drive and added both an SSD and new SATA drive using a drive caddy,.



Anyone have an opinion, suggestions, tips? I've looked over the process, it looks complicated but doable.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=115481&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire