samedi 14 décembre 2013

For Sale Brand New - 85w Mag-Safe Macbook Pro Charger

The charger for my Macbook went on the fritz so I bought a brand new one. Well wouldn't you know it the Macbook decided to go on the fritz so the new charger is not much use now.



Brand-New factory sealed 85w Apple Mag-Safe Macbook Pro charger for sale. This is authentic Apple, not after market sketchy crap. This will work on any Macbook or Macbook Pro with the Mag-Safe adapter, 13, 15, or 17".



Retails for $89 plus tax. I'm asking $60.



If you need a second charger, or like me need to replace your current one here's a chance to save a bit of coin.



I live in the GTA so pickup is welcome, shipping is available.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=114753&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire