dimanche 15 décembre 2013

X-Plane 10 and OS 10.9 in 2014

I bought X-Plane 10, the flight simulator application, not too long ago but never got around to installing. Now I have installed OS 10.9 on my computers.



Firstly, I wonder if anyone knows of any issues with X-Plane 10 and OS 10.9?



Secondly, I think the main reason I didn't install X-Plane is because I don't have a controller/yoke/joystick yet. So if there are any users here who can recommend for or against any particular hardware, I'd appreciate hearing your comments. Is there a good source in Canada for such hardware? I am not looking for the cheapest deal, I am looking for reliability and quality.



Thanks in advance for your help.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=114857&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire