lundi 28 avril 2014

Day Trip to USA

I took my family to the states yesterday - haven't been for a while..

wow, amazing how the cost of life is so so much more cheaper in the US than in Canada..



Cost of fuel was $3.30 per gallon, [ that works out to 80 cents per litre ]

then at McDs.. we had family happy meal which consisted of 2 Big Macs, 4 drinks, 4 fires, 2 Cheese burgers, 10 Chicken Nuggets for $13.. :eek:



how depressing :-( everything is cheaper there not to mention.. they were giving it to us at PAR!!!.. then I received my change in USD.. I felt like going home and coming back with a suitcase of cash and exchanging it.. [ play the currency game LOL ]



Case of 30 beers was $20.50 at Target :clap: - cheaper than water.



The next time I hear an American complain out cost of life I will tell them to shut up and come to Canada for a week to teach them a lesson..





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/QPRfsa

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire