mardi 15 avril 2014

Airplay for apple TV trouble.....Please Help.

Ok so we have made the switch to iMac from PC. Things are going OK, but, every couple of weeks for some reason I lose my airplay icon. I can't explain, remember or figure out how it comes back.

Apple TV software is up to date, airplay is on, I am standing on my left foot breathing out of my nose and all the other things that apple support says to do to try to fix this, does any one have any real help on why this happens and how to fix it when it does?

System info below.....



Thanks in advance Jeff



Processor 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5

Software OS X 10.9.2 (13C64)

Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M 512 MB

Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

iMac

27-inch, Late 2012





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1hQZxoX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire