vendredi 25 avril 2014

Lost iPhone- help needed

Went through Chicago TSA security early this morning enroute to Toronto to Halifax to home (Goose Bay). Before sending everything through on the belt, I put my iPhone into my jacket pocket, zipped it up and put it in a tray. It took awhile for it all to come through. Got to my gate nd had 10 minutes to board Felt my pocket formy iPhone and it was no where to be found. My take is that someone at TSA tookit. Logged on to Find My iPhone and see that it's offline. I clicked the Notify button. Not a happy camper. Wish they took my wallet instead actually. My questions- I have almost 2 hours here in Toronto and 4 hours in Halifax. I was given the TSA number to contact. I also see the option to erase my iPhone on the Find My iphone app but I've got some important family vids and pics I don't want to lose if the phone is returned. It's passcode protected. I have all my sensitive data on 1Password which is also password protected. Should I erase it now or wait? I sure would like that iPhone back.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1lOq3Dx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire