mercredi 9 avril 2014

A McLaren and Sir Patrick

First Drive: 2015 McLaren 650S







As I settled in and sipped my cappuccino in silence, I glanced around the patio. As I surveyed the place and the other patrons, I suddenly did a double take.



Sitting at the adjacent table was Sir Patrick Stewart, captain of the Enterprise, leader of the X-Men, and my childhood hero.



Maybe I’m the obnoxious American that Europeans curse. But I don’t really care. But without hesitation, I walked over to Sir Stewart’s table, squatted down next to him and asked the question that no one can refuse: “How would you feel about taking a spin in a McLaren?”



Eyebrows rise. A smile is cracked. Waivers are signed. A friend made.



Warp speed





(DigitalTrends)





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1iupzzp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire