vendredi 18 avril 2014

Search and Destroy (at least export) new iWork files

Hello ehmac peeps,



I need help. Like so many of you, I blindly upgraded to the new iWork in October 2013 - trusting apple to deliver us a decent product. Since then, I have tried to become as efficient with the new iWork as I was with the old, but now it is almost May, and I find it as cumbersome as before. My workflow has never been so sluggish. I miss my toolbar and inspector.



I am a teacher, and as a result, create and tweak many files on a daily basis. I am now at the point where I would like to revert back to iWork '09 to reacquaint myself with my awesome workflow which saw me creating units, lessons and assessments in 1/3 the time it is taking me with the new iWork.



I have files I have created with iWork '09 which I have not opened yet, though I fear about half I have. They are stored on my Dropbox and are frankly too numerous to all fit on iCloud. Luckily, I have not purchased a new mac yet, and I have copies of the old iWork application files on my HDD somewhere (at least apple didn't delete those).



Is there a way to use Finder to search for all the files created with the new iWork so that I may painstakingly export them to the old iWork versions? Also, is there a program that will convert a batch list of files (pages, numbers and keynote) for me?



Thank you very much ladies and gentlemen of ehmac.



:)





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1mctsQf

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire