mercredi 16 avril 2014

For Sale FS 64GB iPhone 4S White Rogers

64GB iPhone 4S in white for sale. Locked to Rogers, phone is in 7/10 condition, some very minor scratching from day to day use but nothing out of the ordinary for a 4S. As the second owner I've had the phone for almost 2 years. Sorry no Applecare left. Everything functions as it should. Includes original box, brick and charging cable, sorry no headphones. Pics available.



How about $250. I'm in the Brantford area and a local-ish meet up is preferred.



If there is any interest, I can also transfer over my month to month plan with Rogers (not a contract, although you can upgrade the phone if you'd like to sign up for a new contract and keep the plan). I would normally upgrade myself but we will be travelling for a few years so the account is being cancelled if there are no takers in the next 30 days. I believe this is better than what's being offered at the moment for iPhone plans (if I'm wrong, please let me know and I'll remove this part of the ad). If interested, we meet up and the entire process can be done in a few minutes over the phone with Rogers.



The plan is $60+tax ($67.80) and includes:

- 500MB Wireless Internet

- Unlimited Canada-wide Minutes

- Unlimited Sent & Received Messages Text, Picture & Video

- Call Display & Voicemail

- 2500 Call Forwarding Mins

- Conference Calling

- Call Waiting





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1l2G7Wr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire