samedi 12 avril 2014

iTunes Match Syncing and Playing

Hi there,



I have iTunes Match, and my iMac is my computer from which I synced initially to the cloud. My AppleTV and MacBook Pro both play a very limited list of my songs, not limited to just purchased songs.



When I signed in and out of iTunes Match on my AppleTV, it seems to see songs, but skips them during shuffle.



For my MacBook Pro, I have authorized the computer and updated iTunes Match, but it simply shows a very limited list of songs, with playlists not reflective of the full catalogue of music I have in iTunes Match and on my iMac.



I know this doesn't have enough info to outright solve, I believe, but I hope it's a start.



Argh! :)





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1hwfA0k

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire