lundi 7 avril 2014

MacBook Pro mail/contacts

Hello, i am new to Mac. Decided to make the leap from PC. Purchased a Macbook Pro. Running Mavericks. I had no problem setting up my WiFi connection. Was able to install my wireless printer with no problems. I am trying to import my contacts from MS Outlook and am having little success. I checked out Mac Support forums, followed instructions to the letter. Exported my contacts list onto a thumb drive (.cvs files). Imported those files to the HDD on the Mac. Followed the procedures to import into my contacts app but only the names were imported none of the other information. What am i doing wrong?



All help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.



R// Billy sends





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1lMRYY9

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire