mardi 13 janvier 2015

Can't access/ See, iTunes Store ???

Good Day all



I tried to access the iTunes Store last night and again this morning, but for some strange reason all I get is a blank page!



It goes through the motions, I log on, select the store - blank. All other aspects of ITunes appears to function normally.



I had purchased the Little Dorit series over the holidays and was in the process of downloading each episode - only have 4 episodes to go, but now I can't even see anything on the site.



Anyone else have this problem?



I'm running 10.6.8 on a 2010 27" iMac - latest version of iTunes - accounts in good order as far as I know - I'm stumped (Yes, I rebooted and restarted iTunes - no difference)





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1AMeWn0

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire