mardi 13 janvier 2015

question about performance with buying a new iMac

hello all,



I am not really up on tech specs, performance etc...



I currently own a 2011 iMac with the following specs:

- 27" 2.7GHz Intel Core i5

- 16GB 1333 MHz DDR3

- AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512MB

- 1TB HD



I am thinking of buying a new iMac with these specs:

- 27" 3.5 GHz

- 8 GB 1600 MHZ DDR3

-1 TB Fusion

- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M





my current is not terrible but it can get a little sluggish once in a while so my question is will I notice a significant performance increase with the new IMac?

I use my iMac for home / and work with the following programs:

- Outlook 2013 (parallels 10)

- word / excel for mac

- Daylite

- Eye TV

- iTunes for home library

-Skype

- Safari

- Evernote





thanks in advance for any feedback.

James





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/14QPSAO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire