lundi 5 janvier 2015

When a printer really dies...

When a printer really dies I guess it's really dead. ;)



Our old HP PSC 1510 All-in-One started making a few small noises yesterday, almost as if it was trying to clean its printheads, but even smaller noises, and then ALL its lights started flashing and none of them would respond, not even its power button.



I've tried all the suggested resetting stuff multiple times, but no change. Its power supply is producing power according to my test meter and I've even reset it according to HP's site, and others.



There is just no response at all other than all the lights flashing. So I presume that when a printer gets to such state, then it's truly dead!



And it seems that it truly is DEAD and not like the Monty Python parrot routine and not just sleeping. ;) :D



Just curious as I've never experienced a printer to just up and die on its own, and not even being used, just in the middle of the day. Or is that how they sometimes just die??





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1AiCW3x

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire