lundi 5 janvier 2015

What Is Going On Here With Carbon Copy Cloner?

A friend has a 20" iMac 2008 running 10.6.8 and is incredibly slow. He brought it over to me to see if I could have a look. First thing I want to do is clone the HD using CCC which I own, but when ever I download it so I can install it on this machine I get what appears to me to be the old can't run symbol for PPC. See screen shot below. WTH?



Any ideas why this machine would be doing that? I am stuck to clone it and I do not want to reinstall SL without a back up clone.



Specs 20" iMac 2.4 Ghz core 2 duo with 1 GB of DDR2 SD RAM (RAM may be the speed issue, only 1 GB, I didn't think Apple sold anything with that little RAM, yikes)



Likely more RAM would solve a lot of this speed issue.




Attached Images





File Type: png Picture 1.png (30.7 KB)







via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1Ay3uwG

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire