mercredi 15 juillet 2015

App store account help

Hi Gang, Wondering if someone could give me some ideas about an issue with my wife's iPhone... She's been using it for a couple years with no problem, using an existing hotmail account as her log in to the iTunes/App store. However she recently went back to school and I got her a MacBook Air to use for schoolwork. Right from the start we had problems getting the hotmail email account to sync, although the other functions worked fine (iMessage, FaceTime, etc.). After a week of flaky emails and no help from Apple Support, out of desperation I created an iCloud email account for her and moved the other services (iMessage, FaceTime) over to that... She never really bought anything on iTunes so that wasn't an issue and things have worked well, pretty much. The only hangup I've noticed is that even though she's logged into the iCloud account on the iPhone, when I try to update her Apps it asks me to enter the password from the Hotmail account that she used to use to access the App store. So the question is, what do I have to do to update her Apps or for the App store to recognize the new iTunes/App store iCloud account? Do I really have to delete Apps and then reload them or is there some other way?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1OeSau7

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire