lundi 27 juillet 2015

safari freezing when saving a bookmark

I am having a problem with Safari on my 5k iMac running Yosemite 10.10.4 with Safari 8.0.7

I normally click and drag a link to a specific book mark folder in safari, done this for years. I just noticed today when I was trying to put a bookmark in the right folder that it would lock up Safari (spinning beachball). I ran disk utilities, repaired permissions, verified the disk, everything looks good. Also restarted the iMac, restarted Safari, etc etc.

I have a mac mini running same OS and same Safari versions, and this does not happen there, so it is something related to my iMac. What else can I check here? I am saving screen shots at the moment of the info I need.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1MRJCZo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire