mardi 28 juillet 2015

iPhone 5S going right to voicemail...

My dads iPhone 5S is going straight to voicemail. I have checked the settings under "Do Not Disturb". Manual is gray (not green), scheduled is off, allow calls from "favourites", repeated calls on.

When I swipe up for the quick commands, wifi is on as well as bluetooth, the moon symbol is not selected. I have restarted the iPhone, also just did an iOS update to the latest, cannot remember what was on before, some version of iOS 8 though.

This is not a new phone, same SIM has been in since I bought it for him a few years ago. Calls do go out, just when coming in they go direct to voicemail. I am stumped. Is there something else I should be checking?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1OzqbVx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire