dimanche 12 juillet 2015

Apple Xserve Raid 14 bay server A1009 "info"

Good day all you mac gurus out there.

i'm soon going to get one of those "Apple Xserve Raid 14 bay server A1009" model and just wondering what can be done to this wonderful Server to make it upgradable! like how much storage can i put in there if i upgrade it to a 2.5" hdd with a SATA adapters?

Can I put a bigger HDD greater than 500GB? can I put a 1tb per bay? can i upgrade the CPU? Ram?

I don't want to go to Hardcore on the upgrade, but i wouldn't mind to upgrade the HDD as it will have none in there when i will get it.

I know that some of you will ask why so much storage? well i do a lot of Video editing and Audio editing, graphic design and a lot of back ups as i back up my movies and blue Rays and all my projects and even though i have already 10 tb, 8tb is already used.

So that is why i need a lot of Storage, so if there is a way to upgrade HDD greater than 500 gb per bay? that would be awesome. :D

Thank you

Angel


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1URnsfi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire