dimanche 19 juillet 2015

What is the meaning of this?

Not long ago almost everyone I know started saying this weird sentence in French, "Volkswagen frappe une van". Apparently when you say it when pronouncing the V's it's supposed to sound like German or whatever.

But the geek I am, I decided to use some high piece of technology called Google Translate to find out the meaning of this sentence, and I got "Volkswagen hits a van".

But wait, what does this mean? Because a Volkswagen is technically a van... I'm confused. :confused: Maybe it is a sign that something bad will happen... like a Volkswagen crashing into a van in the middle of the highway? I'm scared, someone please explain this to me.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Volkswagen frappe une van.jpg (100.3 KB)


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1LlDTxs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire