lundi 13 juillet 2015

Some dead keys - MBP late-2011

This ain't good.

I have a personal laptop (late-2011 MBP) and a work laptop (mid-2014 Retina MBP, which I'm using to send this).

Last night I finished working on my personal MBP, plugged it in to charge, and went to sleep. Woke up this morning, opened the laptop and went to enter my password to login.

The top row of letter keys is dead.

DEAD!

So I can't login. No, I don't have an external keyboard.

I have rebooted the laptop a couple of times. Can't zap PRAM because two of the letters are in that row of dead keys.

Nothing spilled into the keyboard... no reason that I can think of for this to suddenly occur... no dirt visible...

This. Sucks.

And I'm in a city where Mac keyboards are not exactly plentiful... fastest option would be to order one from Apple Mexico, but I have emails that need to be dealt with *today*.

Crap.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1HYa19A

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire