vendredi 24 juillet 2015

iTunes gift card is can not be redeemed

I bought and sent myself an iTunes gift card but the process to redeem it appears to be missing.

I received an email, clicked on the "Redeem Now" button which open Safari and then iTunes. iTunes opens with a "music" window.

What do I do now?

I look and look finally ending up at the small human icon with my name to the right, click on it and I see "REDEEM".

WOW that was obscure.

Click on Redeem ... and up pops a window with two options ... use the camera or enter the code. Obviously the camera option isn't going to work for me.

Where do I get the code to enter?

Frustrating!

Hope someone can point me to obscure and hidden thingy I've overlooked.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1IrXbAQ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire