lundi 9 décembre 2013

iCloud and Contacts duplicates

It's confusing as to why, all of a sudden, the Contacts on my devices (iPad and iPhone) are showing over 1300 contacts when, in fact, I only have just over 700 in iCloud and on my Mac. It wasn't like this a week ago. I just noticed this last night and I don't remember any settings I may have changed to create this, other then maybe doing a sync through iTunes. The question is, how do I get rid of all these duplicates?



I found this help link, but I'm still a bit confused on what to do. I have Contacts enabled in iCloud on both devices and my Mac. Is it saying to disable iCloud and then what, do a local iTunes sync?



iCloud: Resolving duplicate Contacts after setting up iCloud Contacts





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=114546&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire