lundi 7 avril 2014

Duplicate file management?

Hi,



I've done a few quick searches online and on this forum to see if there was a recommended duplicate file management tool … spring cleaning (and shrinking hard drive season) and all.



While I've found a number of choices, few are fully 'free' and while free is always a nice bonus, I don't want to blindly download a bunch of trial apps to compare without first whittling down the list by way of asking for your experiences or suggestions. I'm willing to pay for the right software in the end but my priorities would be effectiveness/accuracy, cost, speed - and, of course, the ability to make the final call on what to delete (i.e. no default automagically-delete duplicates, just in case).



Anyone use a good duplicate file detector program that you'd like to suggest?



Please & thank you.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1qf2JzK

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire