jeudi 4 juin 2015

internet access going off and on

For the last few days I keep finding myself disconnecting from the internet and then reconnecting either automatically or after re-logging in (at coffee shop). I'm thinking it's my computer and not the wi-fi system as it is happening here in the cafe I'm in at the moment as well as a bunch at home. It's really annoying as I'm sure you can understand.

Are there preferences that I need to fix/repair to fix this?

I'll have all bars up in airport, click on my browser to open and get the message 'not connected' and I'll see that the bars are suddenly trying to find the connection.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

...here's hoping it will still be connected for my 'submit new thread'..... :-\


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1JoqK5T

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire