vendredi 12 juin 2015

Randomly having access to a specific website

Hello there.
Here the deal. Recently, at home, I almost always get a "can not connect host" error message in Safari, FF, Chrome when accessing a specific website (videotron.ca). It's strange because a) I've never encounter this problem with any other website (yet) and b) sometimes (rarely), it just work on the first try (for a few minutes)!

I'm on WIFI (but I tried hardwired and same thing happen), on OS X Yosemite (iMac) and Maverick (MBP) with a d-link. I can connect to the website with on my iPhone and I can ping the website with both machines. Something tells me it's the router but I tried (several time) to reset it with no luck and even by bypassing the router altogether (hard wiring with the modem directly).

Anyone got a idea of what's going on or what could be the cause and how could I solve this issue? Could it be something with the DSN? Thanks


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1B8NC6X

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire