lundi 1 juin 2015

CND versus USD prices

I just compared Apple store CND prices to USD prices and had to do a double-take.

Buying Apple products in Canada is cheaper in Canadian dollars than it is buying in the USD. It's almost worth it for American's to buy Canadian Apple products.

I only looked at the MacBook Pro 15" as a sample. I took Canadian prices and adjusted to the American dollar. I found that it was slightly cheaper to buy Canadian.

E.g. RMBP 15" base model = $1999.00 USD

Convert that to Canadian is roughly = $2505.00 CND

A Canadian RMPB 15" base model = $2449.00 CND.

Alright so it's only $50 cheaper... and after exchange commission it's probably nil... but I just thought it was interesting to note.

This is news to me, I was always under the impression it was cheaper to buy products in the US.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1M4hfH7

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire