dimanche 14 juin 2015

Office 2011 for Mac update

On another site, I learned that Microsoft's Office's 14.4.1 update for Macs will or might solve the recent problem I'm having with the cursor disappearing in Word 2011 documents. I've downloaded the update, but it won't install. It's telling me that "A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume." The only prerequisite appears to be that I have OX 10.5.8 or later installed. Well, I have 10.10.2, and this blasted update still won't install. Nor does the Microsoft auto update work for me, either. It hasn't since I upgraded to Mavericks and still doesn't work in Yosemite. Does anybody know how I can work around this or at least install the 14.4.1 service pack?

Many thanks in advance for your help!


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1IdpnRT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire