lundi 22 juin 2015

some Notes gone, some not after getting replacement phone

I synced my iPhone 5 to my computer, and had some things in iCloud such as contacts and Notes, so I thought. I dropped my phone into Apple to get repaired so they gave me a loaner iPhone5 which has been a pain in the @#! to use.

It takes forever and a few tries to get on my WiFi or LTE, but finally gets there.

But the main problem is, I don't have all of my Notes! I either didn't sync them properly or somehow I don't have the Settings correct to retrieve them.

Is there a way to restore this phone to have everything (Apps, Notes, etc) from a backup a few versions ago?

Are there Settings I didn't set properly other than what I've already done here:
iCloud: Notes are ON
Notes: iCloud is chose, but I've also tried my email accounts and don't see the missing notes
Notes App: All Notes is chosen


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1eE46d7

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire