vendredi 6 janvier 2017

1 iMac 2 time machine backups?

I use time machine for our Macs at work, each has their own backup. One computer is the main computer with all our data and it is backed up regularly via time machine. I want an offsite backup as well. I bought a device... well pre ordered that will let me plug in an external hard drive at home and be able to connect to it at work like a normal external drive. So I want to have 2 time machine backups, one to the local drive that will be connected and the other to the offsite drive that will be connected. Does MacOS allow me to do this?

I will say I am not stuck on having it done by time machine for the offsite backup. I am open to options for daily automatic incremental backups if there is something else that will do this.

thanks


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2iJjcDp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire