samedi 28 janvier 2017

How to get ride of pop up ads

I often get pop up ads on my Mac on the right hand side. I've searched how to get rid of these but all the pages I have found lead to pop up ads linked to either a browser or to the Notifications function of my Mac.

The pop up ads on my Mac are not linked to my Internet browsing and there is nothing in my Notifications panel that has any obvious link to these ads. So far, I have not found anything online that is related to my specific issue.

The ads are for "Mac Cleaner" and similar software. I have a feeling they came with my installation of Frostwire...

See attached pic for example.

Any suggestions on how to get rid of these would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Marc P.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 5.15.39 PM.jpg (113.1 KB)


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2ji19Wg

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire