mardi 24 janvier 2017

AppleTV and Netflixs

This one is complex and driving me nuts! I have a Canadian purchased AppleTV that works perfectly in Canada with AirPlay on my iPhone, MacBook Air and iPad with Netflix's.
I brought it to Thailand and connected it. When I play Netflix's on myiPhone it works fine but if I try to mirror it on AppleTV it will not play the Netflix's signal and reports an error. When I turn data on, it mirrors but Netflix gives me an error, won't display. Netflix's won't play on my iPad even with no Apple TV mirroring but it runs on my MacBookAir no problem unless I try and use the AppleTV or the Mac built in display, both give an error and Netflix's stops.
The solution I came up with, last choice, is to use the cable ( forget what Apple calls this port on the new MacBookAir, ) to HDMI. This works but I can not get an overscan image to cover the header bar from the mac.
Any idea why Netflix's won't run in mirror mode or built in display with airplay but runs on the iPhone not the iPad?
Thanks


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2jmJqeF

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire