mardi 24 janvier 2017

Gotta get Ipad Mini 2 back to IOS9

I had an Ipad Mini 2 running IOS 9.3.3 which worked fine with Itunes on the Macbook/Mini running 10.7.5. Proving that no good deed goes unpunished, I loaned my Ipad Mini 2 to a friend who was going through a long period of rehab after an auto accident. Instead of doing a factory reset when he returned the Ipad he did a restore. I am now stuck with an Ipad which Itunes on my Macbook/Mini will not recognize. The system software on the MB/Mini can be upgraded but the cost of software updates is not very attractive since the software is working well with the version I have. Ipad IOS 10 doesn't have any features that I need/want and functioned very well with IOS 9. I did try restoring my Ipad using a Mac running newer system software that recognized the Ipad in Itunes but it was not successful.Is there any way to get my Ipad back to IOS 9 short of buying a new Ipad 2 with factory installed IOS 9 and selling my old one e.g. jailbreak it?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2jWapP5

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire