dimanche 29 janvier 2017

Looking to buy/upgrade video camera..

I've been using older mini dv cameras for the last 10 years or so but time to upgrade.
I travel a lot, and the cameras take a beating, from the arctic to desert, lots of dust and sand.
I travel on helicopters and Hercules C-130's and like to film boarding and un-boarding, sometimes get to sit upfront so I need something compact, not too cumbersome, that I can hold in one hand while carrying a bag. Should have motion stabilizing features, night shooting, sometimes I meet up with wild life so a zoom feature, or ability to change lens.
I've thought about a Go-Pro but they seem pricy, although if that's the only one that would meet those criteria, that's what I'd get...
Any suggestions?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2kgtR9n

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire