mardi 10 janvier 2017

antivirus and mackeeper

Have things changed since 2014, date of the last thread I could find on this issue, the gist of which was antivirus not necessary?
An article in Trousseaux d’accès & mots de passe made the point compellingly to me that things have changed. See article "Non, non, non ..."
(I don't know whether this is a French-only mag but no doubt many of you will be able to read it anyway.)
It has a couple of examples. Flashback, a virus of some sort that attaches itself to Flashplayer updates (Oh how I'd love to free myself from Flashplayer!) for one.
And recommends Antivirus for Mac from Intego. I also wonder about F-secure. Anybody have any recommendations? Including "forget it".
Incidentally, there is a link to an article on the same page which provides detailed instructions on how to get COMPLETELY rid of macKeeper. It worked for me.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2jzIXqS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire