vendredi 13 janvier 2017

seeing missed calls on my iPhone from another iPhone

So I share an Apple ID with my father and mother. We all have iPhones. The Apple ID is shared because it is a work Apple ID for our family business, we share contact info and calendar. I recently upgraded to the iPhone 7 plus from my iPhone 6 plus. I gave my mom the iPhone 6 and restored from a backup. I have a few missed calls in my list from people calling my moms phone. One being my sister so I was able to confirm she was indeed calling my moms number.

I do not see anything with FaceTime or anything in iCloud settings for anything that could possibly do this. Is there something I am missing here or why would I see missed calls from another phone that has the same Apple ID? Running latest iOS updates.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2jgHk02

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire