vendredi 17 octobre 2014

DAC and which Apple device for iTunes?

I'm planning on buying a DAC for my audio system so my digital content sounds better. It requires a device which holds my music (eg. laptop, iPod, etc) to be directly connected to it. All of this would sit near my integrated amplifier, all connected.



The issue I have is my computer doesn't and won't sit near my amp, so I have to figure out which device to use to connect it. I have 165GB of music on iTunes. iPods are too small (max capacity 64GB). My 2008 black Macbook is aging but still working.



So my thought is: continue using my black Macbook, plugged into the DAC but for nothing else besides music.



The concerns are:

-will this system (OS10.6.8) get outdated where I can't use it any longer?

-should I update to a more recent OS even though everyone says it'll make it run slower?

-is there an alternative to using an iPod (too small) or my Macbook (too old)???





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1FcryqB

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire