mercredi 22 octobre 2014

iCloud Keychain stuck

Hi Folks,



I just upgraded my 13" mid 2012 MacBook Air to Yosemite and my iPhone 5 to iOS 8.1. For the most part everything works better. Continuity works great with phone calls and receiving SMS messages from my Android friends on my mac.



Keychain won't activate for me. Normally when I do anything iCloud related I instantly get prompted on the other device to verify. But when I put a check in the box beside Keychain in iCloud settings in either my Mac or iPhone, I don't get prompted from the other device to authenticate. It just stays in limbo land saying "waiting for approval from other devices". There is an option to use code and then receive an SMS with a 6 digit code. I tried that and I do receive the code. I enter the code and it looks like it's trying to work but then goes back to saying "waiting for approval from other devices".



Attachment 50209



It just a pain as I've been using the feature to auto generate crazy passwords for new sites and relying on keychain to remember them. I even tried to do a clean install of both iOS and Yosemite but it's an iCloud issue.



I have a case for this issue with Apple and they're working on it supposedly. Just wanted to see if any fresh minds had input or to see if this is happening to anyone else.



Cheers!




Attached Images





File Type: jpg icloud.jpg (46.6 KB)







via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=126409&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire