jeudi 30 octobre 2014

For Sale Kanex Mini-DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI adapter $80

Hi all,



I have a mint condition Kanex adapter that will allow you to plug your 30" Apple Cinema display into any current Mac.



I had this when I owed a a Cinema Display myself and a Mac Mini. Since this setup is long gone, I would like someone else to have the benefit of this adapter without paying full price for one :) It was $100 and I had to special order it.



If you want to make sure it works, I'm happy to come over so you can see for yourself.



The Apple dual-link adapter is $109 plus tax. I'm willing to let this one go for $80.



Please message me with any questions you have :)





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=126857&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire