mercredi 29 octobre 2014

turn off iPad backups and transferring apps?

Whenever I go to transfer a movie to my retina iPad mini, I plug into my MacBook Pro and open iTunes. I do not store these videos in iTunes, these are videos I transfer for one time use basically so I just drag and drop onto my iPad (currently using latest version of iTunes in Yosemite). I do not do this often, so maybe this is the problem, but it always starts backing up and transferring apps. I do not care about the backup and would prefer to initiate that manually. Same goes for the apps, I do not want them on my computer as well, but it starts this SLOW process whenever I try and add a video to my iPad. Is there a way by default to turn this annoying feature off? All of this is in iOS 8.1





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1zKqHgs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire