mardi 21 octobre 2014

iPhone 5S no data?

My mom has a 2 month old iPhone 5S. She has a data plan, has had one for a few years now. Everything was working fine till last week when she asked why should could google search without wifi like she used to be able to. I checked and sure enough, it would not connect, even though it should LTE and the cell signal was strong (Rogers). She was running iOS 7. I did the update to 8.1 yesterday hoping it was a software glitch and that it would get resolved. No luck there either. I took my sim card from my 6 Plus and put it in to see if it was possibly associated with her account, and still no data connected.



Now I am thinking this is a hardware issue and to go to Apple, but I thought I would just check here first if there is something I am missing? Cellular data is turned on in settings.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1ygXWDB

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire