jeudi 16 octobre 2014

new Mac Mini...now what to do with black Macbook?

I have 10.6.8 on my black Macbook, circa 2008sh and I believe it's too old to transfer everything over to my new Mac Mini that was just released today when I receive it.



Does anyone know about whether or not this is at all possible or do I need to reinstall or purchase things? I got Pixelmator for free, but now it's $29.99 and I don't want to pay for it! I also use things such as iRehearse, MS Office which I think I'll just have to reinstall...no big deal.



The reason I ask despite the article below is a friend who had a similar era Macbook Pro bought a new one and was told at the Apple Store it wasn't possible.

OS X: How to migrate data from another Mac using Mountain Lion and earlier





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1pitDal

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire