dimanche 26 octobre 2014

Downloading Yosemite from Apple.

I have fairly fast Rogers cable internet. I've tested my speeds with speediest.net.. I have on average 30mbps download and 5 mbps upload.



I can't for the life of me figure out why downloading Yosemite takes so long... aprox 12 hours...



The first time I downloaded it was Thursday/Friday... I wanted to upgrade and see if I liked it....



I'm more or less fine with it on my 17" MBP (Early 2010 model)... so now I need to re-download the file and complete a fresh install...



Unfortunately when you install Yosemite through the app store it self deletes... hence the reason for re-downloading... I just can't figure out why it takes so long to download 5 gigs from the App store...



Am I crazy? Anyone have any suggestions?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1tWVAeY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire