jeudi 23 octobre 2014

Operating problems after liquid spilled on MacBook Pro keyboard

Hi....after handling my MacBook Pro with kid gloves since I've owned it (3 years) - disaster has struck :-( Some liquid spilled on the keyboard, which I dried as completely as possible.



I do have some functionality, but the trackpad isn't working normally and I can't type anything with the keyboard.



I have installed an Apple keyboard to get around the typing issue.



I've also installed a mouse, but get the same quirky problems as the trackpad (e.g. can't use double-click, only "open" for documents, screens, very hard to select text - drop down menus keep opening, etc.)



It's holding (so far) a 96% charge with the power source attached (showing as "fully" charged), but it seems to go into sleep mode if I leave it open, but unused for about 10 minutes, and I have to restart it.



Have I ruined my laptop, or might it be possible to get the damage fixed?



Mac OS-X 10.8.6



:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1widKbk

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire